2014 m. birželio 25 d., trečiadienis

Svajonių studijos Australijoje. Daiva Jankauskaitė




THE STORY OF MY LIFE. 
I never was the one who liked to sit at home and watch TV. Actually, I asked my dad to move the TV out of my room when I was around 16 years old. Beside my job as a project manager, I always tried to spend my weekends actively: traveling, hiking, kayaking, and horseback riding are just few of my hobbies. But even though I was very adventurous, I got bored and I didn't feel that I was doing what I want to do with my life so I decided to quit my job, buy a airplane ticket and leave. It wasn't an easy decision to make. I had a good career in my country, a busy schedule, amazing friends and beloved family around me. My passion for unknown places, adventures and meeting new people was stronger than I thought. I went to America where I experienced two years that completely changed my view on everything. I worked odd jobs to make sure that I was able to pay for my travels. I organized a cross-country road trip and invited three friends of mine. We rented a car and drove all the way from the East Coast to the West Coast and back. It was one of the most amazing trips in my life! 


I returned to Lithuania on December 12, 2014, one day before my 26th birthday. I got a job in my hometown and I tried to be – as many people would say - a „normal“ person. It is funny how society sets norms for us – a job from 8am to 5pm, house on loan, kids, money... But – OH-NO! – I succeeded to be normal only for about 5 months. After that time I started to feel restless again and I longed to go somewhere. And guess what? – OH-double-NO! – I saw this amazing competition! It didn’t take me even 1 minute to decide that I wanted to try to win this opportunity. There was only one thing that I did before applying,  that was that I checked the information online about the college. I will be honest, it is important to me where I study. After I found everything I wanted to know, I pressed the button, APPLY. 
Right here is where I have to stop telling the story of my life because the end of it depends on you!

You know a lot about me from my video, but what I didn't mention there is that I love photography. 
 I’m definitely not the best photographer out there but I do manage to capture a cool shot once in awhile.


WHY I WANT TO STUDY TOURISM? That is the easiest question. I swear. You know why? BECAUSE IT IS MY DREAM. I am seriously thinking about running my own business in the tourism field and I even took the first steps towards it. I know exactly what I want and I know exactly how it will look. I have my own website already (if you want to see it please feel free to contact me) and right now I just need professional lectors to show me the way, critique my ideas and help me reach my goals. I am planning to start blogging my trips and travel experiences. I am going to share my photos and videos with people all over the world. I hope that one day I will run a well known travel agency and I will be proud to say, that I got all necessary skills in “Academies Australasia” college. 

I love traveling. I have been to 18 countries so far. 

Aš, Daiva Jankauskaitė, dalyvauju konkurse „Laimėk studijas Australijoje“ ir du metus studijuok, keliauk, patirk. 
Daugiau informacijos http://svajoniuaustralija.lt 
Studijas dovanoja http://www.academies.edu.au

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą